The lovely Cynthia over at has tagged me in the Stylish Blogger Award!!!! This is my first ever award for my blog so please excuse my excitement.:D
Thank you so much Cynthia!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + link back to the person who awarded you this award;
2. Share 7 things about yourself;
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers;
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Now seven things that you didn’t know about me, well…
- I love my family, my boyfriend and my closest friends very much and not ashamed to say so. I would do anything for them. They have always been there for me no matter what and I love every single one of them!
- I can play the piano.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read. I’ve been a total book worm since the day I was born.
- I’m scared of pigeons…nasty things! Well, all large birds really.
- When I was 3 years old I fell off my tricycle going too fast down the garden path and split my head open. I still have the scar on my forehead to prove it!
- The smell of warm milk turns my stomach. It has that kind of baby sick smell…yuck!
- Ok. I admit it I used to have a crush on Peter Andre when I was like 13. “Woah-oh-woah mysterious girl…” Why, oh why????
Having come across so many new blogs over the last few months that choosing just 15 bloggers was a very hard task. I think I have way more than that on my blog list alone. So, after much thought and scrutinizing I couldn’t just select my top 15 recently discovered bloggers. I have simply listed randomly from the top of my head a measley 15 of the blogs that I read most often:
Tamzin at Salad and Sequins
Carrie at Moves and Munchies
Emma at Sweet Tooth Runner
Sarah at Pea’s and Thank You
There are so many more that should be on this list!!!
I honestly mean it when I say that I regularly read and love your blogs. You girlies create and write some things that really inspire at motivate me. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a BIG thank you for the hard work and dedication each and every one of you put in to your blogs. They are all very special and individual.
Keep up the good work! 🙂
P.S. I will tag you all later.