Not only was February the month of love, but I had many reasons to love February…Why?
1. I was given the opportunity to review and giveaway some amazingly delicious Hazelnut Crunch Truffles.
I adore Booja Booja truffles of all varieties…
…and these lil’ baby’s didn’t disappoint!
2. I bought my first ever vegan cook books and baked up some yummy treats
3. Discovering my favourite oat combo was pretty epic…
…I took it on step further and added raspberries too…
4. Watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s for the first time.
My style crush!
5. Choco, PB and Nana Pudding!
If you haven’t tried it yet- what are you waiting for?!!? I promise you that you won’t regret it.
6. Hosting my first ever guest post by the lovely Emma.
Just to remind you if you would like to guest post on Celery and Cupcakes then drop me an email at.
7. Bargain buys at Julian Graves…
I have to heart the whole year for that one, not just February!
8. The first signs of Spring!
Bring on the lighter mornings, sunny days and eventually Summer! 😀
9. Creating exciting recipes for some new hummus combinations
You just cannot beat homemade hummus and I have a brand spanking new one for you!
Now I know I said my was a marriage made in heaven, but I lied…
Butternut Squash Hummus, now this flavour combination is going to live happily ever after…
- 400g of tinned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of diced roasted butternut squash
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 2 tbsp of fresh parsley
- a squeeze of lemon juice (to taste)
- seasonings to taste
Throw everything in to a food processor and blitz away. Add small amounts of water slowly to get a smoother mixture and the right consistency.It’s as simple as that!
This is what fairytales are made of…
Call me crazy, BUT I THINK I’M IN LOVE!
10. Most importantly, you lovely peeps for your on going support and inspiration.
Why do you heart February? Did anything significant happen that made you love this month so much?